Friday, June 18, 2010

Jill-Contributor/Administrator

Photobucket

Hello people.

I'm Jill.

I started this blog.

I live in Arizona.

I have a husband and 4 kids.

My recent favorite color is purple.

I'm only 5 feet tall.

I'm originally from a small town in Arizona called Heber.

I dye my hair to cover the gray.

I live in Converse and flip flops.

I dream of having enough money to shop at Anthropologie full price.

I visit the blogs how about orange and decor8 daily.

I'm trying to be vegetarian 5 days a week.

I'm trying to eat fish and chicken the other two.

I do still love beef but now I'm limiting myself to the grass fed expensive kind you can only purchase at places like Sprouts and Trader Joes.

I've recently taught myself to like mushrooms.

I don't fear heights nor public speaking.

I have a B.S. from ASU.

I'm super annoyed at the terms "Go Green" and "Carbon Footprint".

I stay at home with my kids.

I have a current obsession with mangoes and Indian cuisine.

I don't have cable TV or a cell phone.

I suck at crafts.

I'm Mormon.

I'm trying to produce less trash and be less of a consumer of crap at the dollar store and McDonald's toys.


I'm going natural because:

I fear cancer
I get constipated when I eat too much meat
I watched Food Inc.
I need to better live my religion by following the Word of Wisdom
I possibly have Diabetes in my future
I think the earth is pissed at how we treat it
I want my kids to think eating healthy is normal
I want to learn more about holistic medicine, and prevention

1 comment:

Speak Naturally