Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Marlo-Contributor

I really have no idea why I am about to post this picture- I just know it made me laugh and I hope it makes you laugh too.

My name is Marlo.

I have been a weird, hippy, witch doctor person for a long time- I was green when green wasn't even cool yet, before green was the new black, before Al Gore imagined up global warming, before carbon footprints, before...... just kidding.

I really should not be writing right now I am feeling way to hyper!

Nice deep breath. Get grounded. Get Zen. Hahaha!!

OK. I think I am ready now.

I am shockingly single.
Mother of one.
Sister to 5.
Mormon.
Aries.
Occasionally obnoxious.

I am a massage therapist and a doula.

I want to visit Greece.

I love pizza.

I want to live on my own little farm someday. I want horses, goats, chickens and a pig. Horses to ride, goats to milk, chickens for eggs, and a pig just because they are funny looking.

I do not love blogging.

I am trying to learn Spanish.

Right now my hamstring is bothering me.

I am not good at team sports.

My favorite movie is Braveheart.

I think Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream is the best flavor ever invented!

I believe that all diseases can be cured by natural medicine and faith.

I love my friends.

I love guns.

I love trees.

I love 80's music and country.

My ideal outfit would be a fifties house dress with an apron and muck boots.

I wish I was a more creative cook.

I wish I had a man to cook for.

I wish I had a man who was a creative cook!!

I love to read.

Crocs are ugly but I wear them anyway.

My secret shame is that I love watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette.

I think it would be so cool to play the harmonica.

I like homeschooling, cloth diapers and home made jam.

I respect women who stay home with their children, make dinner for their man and breastfeed their babies.

I like men who drive trucks, use good language, and love this country.

I think dental health is crucial!! Brush the teeth people. Brush the teeth!

For some reason Jill thinks I have the time and talent to contribute to her fabulous blog- I will try to give some 2 cents every now and then.

And now I need to go to bed.






1 comment:

  1. Love it Mar. Way to put yourself out there. You forgot to put--I almost cry when friends tell me that their husband's neck still hurts from water skiing incidents three weeks after the incident.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Naturally