Friday, August 27, 2010

Bentos and Bags



Another post on Bento. So I researched and linked and googled and linked some more to find out more about it. I finally decided on the boxes above. They are BPA free and since most of these bento boxes are made in china I was concerned about their quality. So that is why I decided on these, they were more expensive, but I loved their design and they were the only ones I found that listed being BPA free.

I got them at Kir Devries. Best store ever. I have had the best customer service I've had in my entire life. Seriously. Shop them--they are great. While I was wandering around their site I also saw that they had these:



They have the bags that I use and love and others as well. So if you are going to buy, buy here. They are seriously fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Naturally