Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amber- Contributor


Hi Everyone- I'm Amber. I don't know a lot about "going natural" yet, but I am definitely excited to learn. What I do know is Gardening- and I absolutely L.O.V.E. it! Just thinking about what to plant next in my garden gives me a little rush of adrenaline... dorky, I know.
Things you should know about me:
-Much to the dismay of my husband, I wear a T shirt and jeans just about everyday.
-I have 3 kids. I am a SAH Mom.
-I love to read almost as much as I love to garden. My favorite book today is The Host.
-Dr. Pepper runs through my veins.
-I graduated from BYU in 2006.
-After reading The China Study two years ago, I try and cook only vegetarian meals.
-I am an entrepreneur. I have started 8 businesses in the past 6 years.
-My favorite show is The Biggest Loser.
-Someday I want to move to Colorado. Arizona is way to dang HOT!
I can't wait to teach you what I know about Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Naturally