Friday, July 9, 2010

Reusable Produce Bags



The plastic bags used for produce bug me. Because usually I just put my produce in them at the store and then come home and empty it out into my fridge in bins and such. It seemed like such a waste. So I looked it up and I found Flip and Tumble Produce Bags. So I ordered them. I love them! I use them for potatoes, apples, citrus, onions, cucumbers etc. etc. I don't use them for lettuce or herbs--things that need to keep some moisture to stay fresh, because they won't work. But as for all of the other things they are perfect. I took this picture so you could see the size:



I found them cheapest at reuseablebags.com but you can also find them on Amazon, at Flip and Tumble, even at Target online. (I haven't seen them in a Target)

I give this product a THUMBS UP. Try them and come back and leave your opinion, good or bad. OR try one of the other similar products make by other companies and tell us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Naturally